Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

October 2012 Show & Tell

Here is the parade of Show and Tell from the October 2012 Meeting.

Gloria's cute dog & hydrant quilt.


Karen P's cheerful Bali Pop quilt.


Karen P's quilt with Minky backing and no batting.


Nina and Pat's joint effort.  I didn't get a close up of the lovely hand quilting :(

Sandra's Turning Twenty.


Sandra and her cute Christmas wall hanging.



Bev's Nine Patch from the blocks she won at the guild.  Very creative setting.  Looks so different than our donation quilt.


Cheri's Halloween topper.  Look at the cute pumpkin quilting.





Karen M.'s cute wall hangings.


Thanks to everyone for helping out and holding your quilts away from the table!  It really helps get better pictures and allows everyone to see.  If any of you like taking pictures and would like to help out with this task just let me know!  I hope I didn't miss anyone, sometime I get distracted looking at the quilts and I forget to take the pictures!

See you on Saturday at the UFO Day!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment