It was a full day of preparation and set-up on Friday. The Watson Arts Centre was a flurry of activity starting at 9 am. The quilt racks were hung, vendors moved in and the quilts were arranged in the perfect array throughout the afternoon.
Doors opened at 10 am on Saturday, it was a beautiful sunny day and everyone was in high spirits.
A group of Quilter's and vendors gathered at Jelly Blacks Roadhouse
On Sunday morning we saw our first guests arrive right as we opened the doors at 10 am.
It didn't take long to dismantle the display once the doors closed for the last time at 4 pm.
- Alvina of Quilter's Den from Morden
- Wendy of Fabriculous from Swan River
- Michele of Mami's Country Quilts from Duck Lake, SK
- Quilt Raffle: Carla Steiner, Dauphin, MB
- Door Prizes: Kendra Suss, Dauphin & Olvia B of Sandy Lake
- Viewer's Choice: Gloria Nicholson, Rooster & Karen Pryce, Cabin
Tribute to Heather Lair touch all that took the time to visit.
Challenge Display Corner received a lot of interest