Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bad Weather!

We were sewing happily away this afternoon, when we were informed how bad the weather had gotten.  School buses were cancelled for the return trip and the west wind is only supposed to pick up this evening. We decided it is best that we cancel the meeting scheduled for tonight.  We didn't want our out of town ladies out on the roads! Sherry will hold her hand appliqué demonstration until next month.

Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment