Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

January Show and Tell

There was a nice but of show and tell at our January Meeting.


 Sherry's blue scrappy string quilt.


Beth's thread catcher.

Gloria and her star block.

Genny and some cute seasonal table runners.


Genny made this one with the fat quarter she received at the Christmas party exchange.  Can you believe the red focus fabric was just one fat quarter?  We were all amazed!  Genny will be teaching this runner as the program for our February meeting.


Reneta has been busy!  Here are a few of the projects she still had on hand.





Reneta had also given away two tree skirts and this Quarter Sections quilt.


And I had my Alpine Wonder wall hanging and my sister in law's sampler to show.



Remember that is you have show and tell that couldn't make it to a meeting, I am happy to post pictures if you send me one!


I have come across a new online Canadian quilt store that offers free shipping on all orders - no minimums.  Check them out here.




I have noticed that a few of you have started using Bloglovin' to follow some blogs.  Here are a couple more to check out:

My dear friend Kathy at Tamarack Shack
Michelle at mmm quilts
Amy at Free Motion Quilting Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment